Yes! We will show you the money! The Map of Opportunity: A Practical Guide to Philanthropy in the U.S. is for sale! Get your very own copy for $495 (individual) or $995 (organization). Click here to buy it now.
The Map of Opportunity reveals:
- The distribution of philanthropy across the U.S.
- How much money is in each of the Top 50 markets
- Practical advice for raising more money
The Map of Opportunity is an 180-page report presenting never-before-seen data on philanthropy in the U.S. You will see how philanthropy is distributed across the U.S. You will get detailed information about philanthropy in the Top 50 markets, from NY, NY to Providence, RI, including:
- How much philanthropy is from Foundations, Corporations and Individuals in each market
- How philanthropy is distributed across the counties in each market
- The top 10 Foundations, Corporations and Zip Codes for individual giving in each market
The Map of Opportunity pairs this critical data with easy to follow how-to guides to help your organization use the data to raise more money. We show you how to:
- Create a shared understanding of your philanthropic market(s) within your organization
- Assess the long-term potential of your market(s) and others
- Set revenue target(s) for the coming year
Get your copy today. You won’t be disappointed.
Yours in data and insights,
Anna, Ben, George, and Harleen
The Room40 Group
[Psst… not convinced yet? Check out a free download of the Executive Summary and a couple pages of each section. Take a peek and then buy the other 160 pages with confidence.]
Who is the Room40 Group?
A consulting and advisory group, we work with the leadership of nonprofits to help their organizations improve, grow and change. We created the Room40 Group to help nonprofits combine data and learning from peers in pursuit of better decisions, faster.